Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Before and After: Dining Room Reveal

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

I hope you are somewhere cozy, and soon-to-be- surrounded by family and friends. If you are a Michigander, you may be hoping for a White Christmas, like myself. Wherever this week brings you, I hope it is a blessed one, gathered with loved ones and centered around Jesus' birth.

Before I shut down from the inter webs for the week, I wanted to leave you with our Dining room transformation.  Chase and I have spent much of the last month wearing out paint brushes, and paint clothes. I wouldn't change these days for anything though! Savoring these moments, creating memories and striving to choose gratitude daily.

Amidst trying to conquer several house projects as of late, there certainly have been moments of exhaustion and lack of patience; but there has been no lack of love from my servant of a husband. He has been most diligent in making things happen around here.

I'm so thankful for him.

His love for me and others is woven in and through him. I'm so thankful we have a Savior who is the greatest example of Love. To see the love of Jesus pouring out of my husband in tangible ways is just beyond beautiful to me!

 Jesus, we give you ALONE the glory for all the blessings!





BEFORE:
This was taken mid repair this November. When we originally bought our house, this was a bedroom. We had the french doors installed to make it our dining room. 











AFTER:

                     






























Notice my cutie model in the background. If you know her at all, she was happy to smile for the picture:)






 Merry Christmas my friend, from our home to yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment