Friday, November 2, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun...

LIFE in the FAST LANE...

Has it really been nearly 4 months since we said "I DO"? So many wonderful, crazy, busy, memorable times have come and gone since the last time I wrote on here. I would like to start by saying, my life is BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE, even though some days and moments don't feel that way....God has been gracious, forgiving and loving in so many many ways, even when we forget to Thank him and praise him for it!

So, this is just a little snip-it of what has taken place in our lives over the past few months....ENJOY! 

Here is a picture of my "Real-Life" prince charming and I on the day we promised forever to one another...I love this picture because it is a picture of how Chase holds me when I have a hard day, pulls me close even when I am unpleasant and looks into my eyes and tells me I am beautiful everyday. This picture reminds me that God is faithful and His promises are Always fulfilled. Just a picture.....but when I look at it, I see so much more!

Which brings me to this picture....our home sweet home! Ah...to some this house may appear to be just a little hole in the wall,old outdated house (especially before the renovations!).....but to me it was always our home with lots of potential, and now our home that is our "own" after 2 months of endless work (most of it done with the generous help of family and friends) and lots of TLC....Again a reminder of God's faithfulness....Chase and I hunted a year for this house....after walking through 70+ houses and wondering if we would ever find one to call our own....God revealed to us a bit more of his plan for our lives when he brought us here....

This is the kitchen the night we closed on the house....looks scary....but we had a vision.....


 of painted cupboards, refinished floor, new ceiling, new appliances,some (or a LOT) of paint and a little TLC to create this....



a space we can feel at home in.....We have the greatest family and friends, this wouldn't have been possible without them!

Recently, we have been so busy with life, that I have neglected to take more pictures of our ever changing house:) hopefully soon I will get on that, so my own eyes and heart can be reminded of how truly blessed we are!

 As a little girl, my dream was to marry the man of my dreams,create a home together that I could decorate and make our own, and be a mommy.....I am perfectly content at waiting a few years before #3 comes true:)

Hope your day is blessed and full of the Spirit!

Until next post....

Lindsey Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment